Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Just a Greasy Spoon Without You

I am so sick and tired of hearing Spongebob Squarepants in the background of my life. For years I fought to never allow this show on my television. Kicking and screaming were involved, yet I held strong. No Spongebob for you - your brain will rot and my reputation as a mother will be soiled.

At some point though, I became weak. Probably after a long day of all three of my cherubs talking at the same time, or crying at the same time, and they broke me. "Just one time Mom? Please?" I gave in, and the battle was lost.

I will admit though, sometimes I do chuckle while listening to it in the background. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes. Especially when Spongebob sings. Have you ever heard it? Check it out. Maybe you'll chuckle too........I also love how he gets dressed in this clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHcRd5hhN88

1 comment:

Krissa said...

I hated SpongeBob for years until I really watched it. Now I can do a dead-on impersonation of Squidward!!!